- How to clear your Apple Music history
- How to delete your Apple Music listening history
- How to remove songs from your Apple Music history
- How to clear your Apple Music search history
- How to delete your Apple Music download history
- How to remove songs from your Apple Music library
- How to clear your Apple Music playlists
- How to delete your Apple Music account
- How to troubleshoot Apple Music history issues
- How to contact Apple Music customer support
Learn how to clear your Apple Music history on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
Checkout this video:
How to clear your Apple Music history
If you’ve ever looked at your “Recently Played” section in Apple Music and cringed at some of the songs that have shown up, don’t worry — you can clear your entire listening history. Here’s how:
-Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
-Tap the For You tab.
-Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
-Tap Clear to confirm.
How to delete your Apple Music listening history
If you use Apple Music, your activity is tracked and stored so that the service can make better recommendations for what you might want to listen to next. If you’d rather not have your listening habits stored, or if you’re worried about someone else seeing what you’ve been playing, it’s easy to delete your history. Just follow these steps:
-Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
-Tap the Listen Now icon at the bottom of the screen.
-Tap the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
-Tap on your name, then tap Manage under Subscriptions.
-Tap Privacy Settings.
-Under History, tap Clear History.
How to remove songs from your Apple Music history
When you add a song to your Apple Music library, it’s automatically added to your history. If you want to remove songs from your history, you can do so from the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, orPC.
To remove a song from your history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
1. Open the Apple Music app and go to the “For You” tab.
2. Tap , then tap Songs.
3. Find the song that you want to remove, then swipe left on it and tap Delete.
4. To delete multiple songs, tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen, then select the songs that you want to delete and tap Delete.
5. Tap Done.
To remove a song from your history on your Mac:
1. Open iTunes and go to the “For You” section of iCloud Music Library.
2. Click Songs in the sidebar on the left side of the screen . If you don’t see a sidebar, click View > Show Sidebar from the menu bar at the top of your screen. If you don’t see Songs listed here, click All Songs in footer of sidebar instead,) then find and double-clickthe song that you want to remove from your history.,/p> If there’s more than one instance of that song in iTunes (for example, if it’s in multiple albums), double-click each one that you want to delete from iCloud Music Library.,3.,A window appears asking if you want to keep or delete the file.,4.,Click Delete Song.,5.,When prompted,,click Keep File.,The song is deleted form iCloud Music Library but remains in iTunes on yiur computer..You can also delete all of thhe songs in iTunes on your computer by selecting them and pressing Command-Delete (on a Mac) or Control-Delete (on a Windows PC), then clicking Keep Files when prompted..
How to clear your Apple Music search history
It’s easy to clear your search history in the Apple Music app. Here’s how:
Open the Apple Music app and tap on the Search tab.
Tap on the Clear button in the top right corner.
Tap on Clear History to confirm.
How to delete your Apple Music download history
If you’re someone who likes to keep their download history clean, or if you just want to start fresh with Apple Music, here’s how to delete your download history. Keep in mind that this will only delete your download history; it will not affect your favorites, playlists, or other data associated with your Apple Music account.
To clear your download history:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the Listen Now tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the Downloads button at the top of the screen.
4. Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Tap the circle next to each song or album that you want to delete, then tap Delete in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen when you’re finished deleting items from your download history
How to remove songs from your Apple Music library
If you accidentally add a song to your Apple Music library, you can remove it. To delete a song from your library:
1. Open the Music app.
2. Tap Library.
3. Tap Songs.
4. Find the song that you want to remove, then tap .
5. Tap Delete from Library.
How to clear your Apple Music playlists
If you want to clear your Apple Music playlists, there are a few steps you can take. First, go to the “For You” section of the app and tap on the “History” tab at the top. Next, tap on the “Clear” button in the top right corner. Finally, confirm that you want to clear your history by tapping on the “Clear History” button. This will remove all of your previously played songs from your history.
How to delete your Apple Music account
Deleting your account will remove all of your playlists, ratings, and recommendations. You will no longer be able to access any of your music, or use any of the features of Apple Music.
If you’re sure you want to delete your account, follow these steps:
1. Open the Apple Music app and tap the For You tab.
2. Tap your profile photo in the top right corner.
3. Tap View Account.
4. Scroll down and tap Delete Account.
5. Enter your password and tap Delete Account again to confirm.
How to troubleshoot Apple Music history issues
Are you having trouble clearing your Apple Music history? If so, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that you’re signed in to the correct Apple ID. If you’re not sure which Apple ID you’re using, you can check by going to the App Store and tapping on your profile icon in the top right corner. The Apple ID that you’re using will be displayed beneath your name.
If you’re signed in to the correct Apple ID, try force quitting the Music app and then relaunching it. To do this, double-click on the Home button to bring up your recently used apps. Find the Music app and swipe up on it to force quit it. Then, launch the Music app again and see if your history has been cleared.
If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device. To do this, hold down the power button until “Slide to Power Off” appears on the screen. Slide to power off your device, then wait a few seconds and press the power button again to turn it back on.
If you’ve tried all of these troubleshooting steps and you’re still having trouble clearing your Apple Music history, contact Apple Support for further assistance.
How to contact Apple Music customer support
Apple Music offers a great way to enjoy your favorite tunes, but sometimes you might need a little help. If you’re having trouble with your account, or you have a question about how to use Apple Music, you can contact Apple Music customer support for assistance.
There are a few different ways to get in touch with customer support. You can contact them through the Apple Music app, or you can visit the Apple Music website and click on the “Support” link. You can also call Apple Music customer support at 1-800-275-2273.
When you contact customer support, be sure to have your Apple ID and password handy, as well as any other relevant information, such as your billing address or the email address associated with your account. And if you’re calling customer support, be prepared to wait on hold for a while—the wait times can be long. But eventually, somebody will be there to help you with whatever issue you’re having.