If you’re wondering how to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone 11 without iTunes, you’re not alone. Here’s a step-by-step guide to doing just that.
Checkout this video:
Iphone 11 is the newest phone from Apple. It has many new features, one of them being the ability to transfer music from your computer to your phone without iTunes. Here are some steps on how to do it:
Why You Should Transfer Music Without iTunes
There are a number of reasons why you might want to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone without using iTunes. Maybe you don’t want to use iTunes because it’s complicated and time-consuming. Or maybe you just don’t like the way iTunes manages your music files.
Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone without using iTunes. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it using iCloud, Dropbox, and a few other methods.
One of the easiest ways to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone is by using iCloud. iCloud is a cloud storage service from Apple that lets you store files online and access them from any device with an internet connection.
To transfer music from your computer to your iPhone using iCloud, first make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, on your computer, open iTunes and click on the “iTunes Store” button in the top-left corner. Next, click on the “Account” button in the top-right corner and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you’re signed in, click on the “Music” tab and then check the “iCloud Music Library” option. This will enable iCloud Music Library on your computer.
Now, on your iPhone, open the Settings app and tap on “Music.” Then, tap on “iCloud Music Library” and make sure that it’s turned on. Finally, open the Music app on your iPhone and all of the songs in your iTunes library should appear in the “Library” tab. You can now play any of these songs or add them to playlists just like any other song on your iPhone.
Another easy way to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone is by using Dropbox. Dropbox is a cloud storage service that lets you store files online and access them from any device with an internet connection. It’s similar to iCloud in this regard, but it’s available for both iOS and Android devices (as well as Windows and Mac computers).
To transfer music from your computer to your iPhone using Dropbox, first download and install the Dropbox app on both devices if you haven’t already done so. Then, sign in with the same Dropbox account on both devices. Once you’re signed in, create a new folder in Dropbox (on either device) and call it “Music.” Now, simply drag and drop any MP3 files that you want to transfer into this folder. The files will automatically sync between both devices (as long as they’re connected to the internet), so they’ll be available on your iPhone within a few seconds or minutes depending on their size).
The Best Way to Transfer Music to iPhone 11
There are a few different ways that you can transfer music from your computer to your iPhone 11. One of the easiest ways to do this is to use a cloud-based storage service like iCloud or Google Play Music. This way, you can access your music from anywhere and it will automatically sync to your device.
Another option is to use a USB cable and connect your phone directly to your computer. This way, you can use iTunes or another media player to manage your music files. If you have a large library, this may take some time, but it is a relatively straightforward process.
Finally, there are a few apps that you can use to transfer music wirelessly from your computer to your iPhone 11. These apps typically work by creating a local network that you can connect to with your device. Once connected, you can transfer files between the two devices without having to use any wires or cables.
How to Use iMyFone TunesMate to Transfer Music
iMyFone TunesMate is a professional iOS data transfer tool that can help you transfer files between iOS devices and computer/iTunes without using iTunes. It’s fully compatible with the latest iOS 11 and iPhone 8/X. You can use it to transfer music, videos, photos, playlists, iMessages, books, contacts and more with or without iTunes.
Here are the steps on how to use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer music from computer to iPhone 11:
1) Download and install iMyFone TunesMate on your computer.
2) Connect your iPhone 11 to the computer with a USB cable.
3) Click on “Music” from the left panel.
4) On the right panel, click on “Add > Add File/Add Folder”.
5) Browse and select the music files that you want to transfer from your computer. Then click “Open” to start transferring.
How to Use EaseUS MobiMover to Transfer Music
There are two methods to use EaseUS MobiMover to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone 11. One is to import music files from the computer to your iPhone 11 directly, and the other is to sync music files from iTunes Library to your iPhone 11. You can select either of the methods according to your needs and follow the detailed steps below to make it.
How to Use AnyTrans to Transfer Music
Are you looking for a way to transfer music from computer to your new iPhone 11 without using iTunes? Well, using AnyTrans for iOS is the best solution for you. With AnyTrans, you can quickly and easily transfer music, photos, videos, apps, and other data from computer to your iPhone without having to use iTunes. Plus, AnyTrans is completely free to use and is available for both Windows and Mac.
Here’s how to use AnyTrans to transfer music from computer to your new iPhone 11 without using iTunes:
1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer.
2. Launch AnyTrans, and then connect your iPhone 11 to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Click on the “Music” tab at the top of the screen.
4. Select the music files that you want to transfer from your computer to your iPhone 11.
5. Click on the “Transfer” button at the bottom of the screen to begin transferring the selected music files from your computer to your iPhone 11 without using iTunes.
How to Use MediaMonkey to Transfer Music
MediaMonkey is a music manager and media player for serious music collectors. It catalogs your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. With all of your music in one place, it is easy to transfer music from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
First, connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. Then open MediaMonkey and go to File > Autoconnect Device. In the Auto-connect Device dialog box, select iPhone in the drop-down menu next to Convert tracks using. Then click OK.
Next, go to the MediaTree and click on the iPhone icon. You will see all of the songs that are on your computer but not on your iPhone. To transfer songs from computer to iPhone, simply drag and drop the songs from MediaMonkey onto your iPhone icon in the MediaTree.
How to Use CopyTrans Manager to Transfer Music
CopyTrans Manager is a free iTunes alternative and iTunes replacement. With CopyTrans Manager you can easily add, edit and delete songs as well as videos and playlists on your iPhone without any limitations.
To start transferring music to your iPhone 11 without iTunes, please follow these steps:
1) Download CopyTrans Manager from the following page:
Click on this link to download CopyTrans Manager:
2) Install the program. If you need help with installing CopyTrans Manager, please refer to this article.
3) Run CopyTrans Manager and connect your iPhone 11 to the PC.
4) On the left side of CopyTrans Manager, click on the “Library” icon. In the main program window, you will see all the songs that are currently on your iPhone 11.
5) To add new songs to your iPhone, please click on the “Add” button located at the top center of CopyTrans Manager and then select either “Add file” or “Add folder”.
How to Use Sharepod to Transfer Music
If you want to use Sharepod to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone 11, there are a few things you need to do first. Firstly, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. Secondly, download and install Sharepod on your computer. Once you have done these two things, you can follow the steps below:
1) Connect your iPhone 11 to your computer using a USB cable.
2) Launch Sharepod and click on the “Device” tab.
3) Select your iPhone 11 from the list of devices.
4) Click on the “Music” tab and select the songs or playlists that you want to transfer.
5) Click on the “Transfer” button to start transferring music from your computer to your iPhone 11.
How to Use DoubleTwist to Transfer Music
If you’re wanting to ditch iTunes and move your music to your new iPhone 11, you can do so by using a program called DoubleTwist. This program allows you to transfer your music without the need for iTunes, making it a great alternative for those who want to get away from Apple’s media player. Here’s how to use DoubleTwist to transfer music from your computer to your iPhone 11:
1. Download and install DoubleTwist on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone 11 to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Once DoubleTwist has detected your device, select the “Music” tab from the navigation bar at the top of the window.
4. Click “Sync now” to start transferring your music library from your computer to your iPhone 11.